… designing sustainable gardens
Registered Texas Landscape Architect
- TPWD Texas Wildscapes Certification
- National Wildlife Federation Certified Habitat
- 1979, Bachelor of Science, Recreation & Parks, TX A&M University
- 1989, Master’s Degree, Landscape Architecture, TX A&M University
Landscape Architects integrate the environment between that which is built and that which is natural. As a registered Texas Landscape Architect, my practice primarily offers:
- Residential – Commercial – Public Landscape Design to include drives, parking, walks, garden structures, drainage, and plant materials.
- Implementation of the landscape design plan to include development of specifications and necessary assistance for its completion.
- Land Planning.
My job as Landscape Architect is to choreograph the ever-evolving dance between all of the natural elements, the client, society and time. My ethic is that we all are merely stewards of the land with a duty to live deliberately and responsibly.
The planet belongs to tomorrow.
native plants · organic · herbs · succulents